Want To Get Rid Of Smile Lines? Juvéderm Fillers Are A Great Option
We are loving this patient’s results from nasolabial fold filler! Nasolabial folds, more commonly known as “smile lines, ”are the lines that frame the outer corners of the smile and become more prominent as we age. These lines tend to give the entire face an older appearance. Luckily, this effect can be drastically decreased with a hyaluronic acid filler, such as Juvéderm. We used one syringe of Juvéderm Vollure XC to fill this lines, leaving the client with a beautifully refreshed face. We love that this only subtly altered her appearance, emphasizing her natural facial structure.
Juvéderm For The Face, Lips, Cheeks, and Smile Lines
The Juvéderm family of injectable dermal fillers are a reputable family of cosmetic dermal fillers that aim to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and facial lines, and restore both volume and life to the cheeks, lips, and other areas of the face. This FDA-approved treatment reduces the signs of aging in as little as one session. With 6 different filler options to choose from, you can be certain there is one for exactly what you’re looking for.
Which Juvéderm Filler Is Right For You?
- The Juvéderm Volbella is used around the mouth and lips, lasting up to 1 year.
- The Juvéderm Vollure works to rejuvenate the nasolabial folds and laugh lines of the face and lasts up to 18 months.
- The Juvéderm Ultra Plus was created mainly for marionette lines and nasolabial folds, with results staying intact for 6-12 months.
- The Juvéderm Voluma is for cheeks, chin, the profile, and areas on the mid-face. Effects can be seen for 18-24 months.
- The Juvéderm Ultra XC is used specifically for the lips, typically lasting for 9 months to 1 year.
The type of injectable chosen will depend on the type, depth, and the location of the wrinkles to be treated. Before the treatment, each patient will meet with one of our fully licensed and trained Juvéderm experts to come up with a unique treatment plan that fits their needs and desired outcome. Don’t wait – Visit us online to schedule your initial consultation today!
Aesthetic Artistry Laser Center
134 Holiday Court Suite 304
Annapolis, MD 21401