Coolsculpting At Aesthetic Artistry Laser Centers In Bethesda And Annapolis, MD
Try Coolsculpting, a revolutionary non-surgical lipo treatment
It comes as no surprise as to why the revolutionary Coolsculpting fat-freezing procedure is among the most sough-after body sculpting and fat removal procedures available today. FDA-cleared, this non-surgical fat-reduction treatment uses controlled cooling to target and eliminate stubborn fat in those pesky trouble spots on your body. Spots that include the abdomen, love handles, bra fat, inner thighs and more. Often these are the fatty areas of the body that diet and exercise alone can’t eliminate. After just a few short treatments, Coolsculpting treatments can truly transform your body shape for the better—leaving you looking great from every angle.
Find out if Coolsculpting is right for you! Call today to schedule a FREE consult – 301-875-2729
Coolsculpting is a non-invasive, non-surgical targeted cooling treatments that requires little time for each treatment. Treatments can be performed as fast as a lunch break.
NO DOWN TIME
There is no downtime so after treatment you can return to work and normal daily life activities.
Coolsculpting is the only FDA cleared fat freezing technology and was developed by scientist at the Wellman Center for Photomedicine at Massachusetts General. Coolsculpt simply uses controlled cooling to freeze away unwanted fat on your body.
While diet and exercise work to shrink fat cells they still remain in your body. Coolsculpting freezes fat cells and works to eliminate them from you body and they won’t return!
NATURAL LOOKING RESULTS
Coolsculpting doesn’t involve surgery, it is a revolutionary targeted fat removal procedure that keeps your body looking naturally slimmer. The results are gradual and all fat cells it eliminates are gone for good.
PERMINANTLY ELIMINATES FAT CELLS
Frozen fat cells die and the body naturally eliminates them over several weeks, these fat cells never to regrow.
What is Coolsculpting Treatment?
Coolsculpting is a fat reducing body treatment that is a non-invasive, non-surgical and works to freeze away unwanted body fat. Coolsculpting uses targeted cooling to freeze away body fat. It was developed by scientists at the Wellman Center for Photomedicine at Massachusetts General Hospital. Coolsculpting body sculpting treatments are the only FDA cleared fat freezing technology. As with any treatment, results vary from for each patient.
- Award Winning Fat Removal Treatment
- No Surgery or Needles are Involved
- No Downtime Required
- Deemed Medically Safe & Effective
- Treatments Require Little Time
Is CoolSculpting Right for You?
Coolsculpting Treatments may be right for you, if:
- You are an adult in good health
- You have noticeable stubborn fat that does go away with diet and exercise
- You maintain a healthy lifestyle
- You weigh within 20 pounds of your ideal body weight
- You desire targeted body shaping
- You are not obese, nor do you seek Coolscupt as a weight loss treatment
As with any medical treatment, special restrictions may apply, call AALC for more details and to schedule a private consultation.
What to Expect During a Coolsculpting Treatment
Most patients report the Coolsculpting procedure to be comfortable and with little to no pain involved. During a treatment you can read, listen to music, watch a show or simply relax. A typical treatment is usually complete within an hour. Coolsculpting uses a vacuum-like device to pull in a particular area of your body for fat freezing treatment. This could include such areas of the body as your abdomen, bra fat, arms, thighs, love handles or back. A treatment area is placed between two cooling plates during the cooling process. The vacuum holds your skin and fat cells in place while the plates are activated. During this process, only fat cells are frozen and destroyed. Post treatment, the frozen fat cells die a slow death – which takes typically a 6 to 8 week period – and then the body simply eliminates the dead fat cells.
Common Coolsculpting Treatment Areas
- Bra Fat
- Love Handles
Facts About Coolsculpting Treatments
- For each treatment area, the Coolsculpting process takes about an hour. Smaller areas may require less time.
- It can be common for patients to treat multiple areas, in such cases, plan on treatment sessions taking up to a few hours.
- It is typical to expect results in the treated area within 2 to 3 months.
- For most patients, you can typically return to your routine activities the same day as your procedure.
- Maintaining a healthy diet and lifestyle after your treatment helps yield better results.