Restylane Family of Dermal Fillers is now available at Aesthetic Artistry Laser Center in Bethesda, Rockville and Annapolis, Maryland.
Restylane is a popular, trusted cosmetic injectable treatment designed to help rejuvenate the appearance of your face. With age, volume and elasticity are naturally decrease– leaving the appearance of the face looking old and tired. Now, North Bethesda and Annapolis patients of Aesthetic Artistry Laser Centers can quickly restore and refresh their appearance with the help of Restylane products. Design to help achieve a natural-looking, more youthful appearance, Restylane dermal filler works to correct facial wrinkles, lines, and folds that appear with age. Find out if Restylane Injections can help you achieve the look you desired.
Common treatment areas for Restylane are facial lines and folds, and also include the tear trough area of the face. Composed of hyaluronic acid, a naturally occurring substance that can be found in the body normally, Restylane provides facial volume and binds moisture beneath the skin. Manufacture provided studies have shown little risk of allergic reactions by patients using Restylane products. This formulation is widely considered both biodegradable and biocompatible, and harmlessly eliminated by the body over six to nine months, on average.
What to Expect During a Restylane Treatment
One of AALC’s licensed, certified medical professionals will disinfect the treatment area before injection. A fine needle (or blunt micro-cannula) will is used to add volume and fill facial wrinkles. During injection, most patients report mild discomfort, which can be minimized by using a topical anesthetic. Treatment time varies based on unique needs, but last 20-30 minutes for most patients. More common side effects from Restylane can include swelling, bruising, pain, or tenderness at the injection site, but they typically disappear within a week. For further information, schedule a private consultation with one of our Restylane Injection specialists.
Types of Restylane Dermal Filler
- Restylane – the original product in the brand, used to add fullness and volume to the face while correcting moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds. Common treatment areas include corners of the mouth, lines around the nose, or other areas of the face that may show signs of aging.
- Restylane Silk –is the first FDA-approved cosmetic injectable product specifically designed to treat more delicate contouring on the face. A smaller and smoother gel than other Restylane productions, Silk can be used to achieve a softer, more subtle, and precise treatment. It is ideal for enhancing and restoring deflated lips.
- Restylane LYFT – is used to treat moderate to severe facial folds in such areas as smile lines (nasolabial folds) and the mid-region of the face. Restylane LYFT – is the only FDA-approved filler designed to achieve fuller cheeks, and also restore lost midface volume. LYFT can last up to 18 months.
- Restylane Refyne – is used to soften laugh lines (nasolabial folds and marionette lines) while maintaining a natural look to your face and facial expression.
- Restylane Defyne – is used to help smooth out deep laugh lines by using innovative cross-linking technology and restoring a youthful, natural-looking appearance that helps you maintain your natural expression.
“Thanks to AALC, I finally look more well-rested and refreshed. I love what I see in the mirror now. After trying dermal fillers, I’m hooked! The whole process was so easy, and the results are simply fabulous!”
KM, North Bethesda
Schedule A Restylane Injection Consultation
Find out if Restylane Injections are right for you. Schedule a private consultation with one of our aesthetic experts to learn more about our practice and how we can help you achieve just the right look. Our two offices are conveniently located in North Bethesda and Annapolis, Maryland. We are ready to introduce you to our extensive array of non-surgical, anti-aging treatment options provided by licensed, certified medical professionals. We look forward to speaking with you!
Schedule a Consult!
DISCLAIMER: Information on this website is deemed accurate but not guaranteed. This information should never replace the advice of your personal physician. Treatment results may vary. As with any medical treatment or procedure, risk is always involved, and reactions or side effects may occur. Should you experience any problems or have concerns, promptly contact your physician, and also AALC. Never delay seeking professional medical help in the event of an emergency. AALC reserves the right to change or end promotions at any time without any prior notice.